Saturday 9 November 2013

Oriental Expressions, Quilted by John Nielson

Hi Everyone,
What a rush, with a few minutes to closing time on this week's Quilting Gallery Show and Tell  "Quilting Close up" I decided to enter my Oriental Expressions Quilt, or more accurately the fabulous custom quilting done for me by John Nielson of  The Quilting Fairies, who is based in Northland, New Zealand.



This is the entire quilt and following are close ups of John's custom quilting.
I leave you to judge the quality and beauty of his work.
I simply say THANK YOU John, YOU made this what it is now.















If you like this I would love you to vote for Oriental Expressions this week at quiltinggallery.com
Cheers Jenny

1 comment:

  1. G'day Jenny - Fabulous quilting and the piecing is not too shabby either! Just love the origami Kimonos. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete